Maria Ziegler was a child actress who portrayed the role of little Cosette on the West End in 1996. She shared her role with fellow child actress Teresa Acenas. The two girls comprised some of the youngest actresses to have a prominent role in the musical, as Maria was just seven at the time, and Teresa was six.
She would later go on to have roles in multiple West End musicals as a child, including two appearances in both The Sound of Music and Whistle Down the Wind.
- Annie (school play) — Molly — 1995
- Whistle Down the Wind — Jenny — 1997
- Whistle Down the Wind — Nan —1998
- Sound of Music — Brigitta VonTrapp— 1999
- Mary Poppins — Jane Banks — 2000
- Sound of Music — Louisa VonTrapp — 2002
- West Side Story (school play) — Anita — 2006